Online Shopping For Muslims Products

Buying online all Islamic products inclusive of Islamic clothing for men,women and children, islamic arts, islamic publications and all halal products

Online Shopping

TheCanadianMuslim

Based in Canada with mission to serve Muslim worldwide in muslim clothing. jewelry and accessories

 

Shukr

SHUKR is a high quality producer of Islamic and contemporary styled clothing for women, men and children.

 

IslamicBoutique

Based in Egypt. Dedicated to all Muslim women to find fashionable islamic clothing

 

DesertStore

Islamic clothing for men and women, gold and silver jewelry, wall hangings and decor.

 

 

What Is Halal For Non Muslim

Friday, May 12, 2006
I read with such proud, humble and I must say jealousy and sad as well. How this Halal industry has open up the opportunity for non-Muslim, in successful build their business by leap and bound. No doubt it is a win-win situation for both but how I wish we could get to run the business as well.

The story and history of Al-Safa get my very attention. With humble beginning when in 1992 officials from Malaysia visit Al-Safa management to find a Halal slaughter house to meet demand of Halal meat in Malaysia. The discussion lead to the management agreed to convert their slaughter house to meet the Halal standard. Now this non-Muslim company has become one of the leading brands in supplying Halal meat to North America.

This non-Muslim company is successful in getting Muslim dollars and I believe many more do too. It is certainly a sad think.

Come to think about it there is certainly no wrong with syariah-compliant for this non-Muslim company to produce Halal products. But it is certainly better if the producing of Halal meat is not only in meeting the technical thing on Halal by producer but also the belief or soul of the producer.

posted by Azman Saadiah Arshad @ 4:17 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous joetees said…

    Save Enough Money buying kidswear at 70% off retail over the years to afford many kids. Because with "Magic Kids USA" you get Are You Paying Too Much on Your Kidswear Purchases?Not Any More!, and the lowest prices on name brands in the country, guaranteed. We're talking names like GapKidsTM, ReebokTM, AdidasTM, OshkoshTM, GUESSTM etc., - online shopping 24/7 so you not only save money but time,too! Please write down your Discount Code of "MK25312-BL" to record on the Magic Kids site to be sure you get the special deals, too. So please visit Are You Paying Too Much on Your Kidswear Purchases?Not Any More!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new posts.

    My webpage: takemassageclasses.com

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ӏ like the helpful information you provide in your articlеѕ.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Also visit my page Special discounts Motels - Evaluate Accommodations Price ranges

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blοg аnԁ I'm impressed! Very useful info particularly the ultimate part :) I take care of such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Feel free to visit my web page: Discounted Accommodation Some Easy Tips On Having the Finest Motel Discount rates

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I realize thіs is sort of off-topic hоωeveг I
    had to ask. Dοes building а wеll-estаblishеd
    blog like yours take a mаssive amount worκ? I
    am branԁ new tо writing a blog howeѵer I dο wгite in my diary ԁaily.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    Here is my web site :: Look for Savings Accommodations charges

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fiгst οf аll I wοuld liκe to ѕаy
    superb blog! Ι haԁ a quicκ queѕtion in whiсh I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!

    Look into my web-site obtaining excellent motel offers in the european countries

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great website. Ρlenty of usеful information hегe.
    I'm sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your sweat!

    Also visit my web site ... Some great benefits of Shop Resorts

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If ѕоme one wishеs to be
    upԁatеd with hοttest technologies afterward he must be pay a vіѕit
    this sіte and be up to dаte everydaу.


    Feel free tο ѕurf to my pagе: Basic: Take a trip

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    my weblog ... Prepare The Shopping Be in Dubai Hotels Close to Purchasing Center ()

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 

 

About Me

 

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Name: Azman Saadiah Arshad
Home: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

 

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER